Pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data protection legislation, we hereby inform you that the data collected in this web site be processed by Sociedad Pública de Gestión Ambiental, IHOBE, S.A.
The purposes of the processing are to:
- Identify the users who browse and interact with this website
- Manage the events, activities, conferences, programmes and projects run by IHOBE
- Communicate future events, conferences and other corporate information of IHOBE or of third parties
- Manage subscriptions to our newsletters.
- Use images as information material on this website and on corporate social media.
The legitimacy for the processing of the personal data is the consent of the data subject.
The data may occasionally be passed on to public authorities with competence in the field of the environment (such as the Basque Government’s Ministry for the Environment, Territorial Planning and Housing), to companies that supply services to IHOBE and when required by law.
Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, as applicable, to request their elimination when, inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep that data for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
You can find further detailed information on Personal Data Protection on our website: https://www.ihobe.eus/privacy-statement